ArtReforms
Home Over Ons Catalogus Prijzen Voorwaarden Faq

 

We ask a 30% down-payment for the order (minimal 5 paintings) and the remaining 70% will be settled by delivery. All the in stock items will be paid by delivery. You can of course also pay on company-location.

We accept the following paying-possibilities:

  1. Cash
  2. Bank-to-bank transfer
  3. Accept giro form
  4. Pay-Pal
  5. Creditcard 

If you for any reason don’t like the goods, than you can return the goods within 15 day’s and you will get your money back.
In the case we can’t deliver the goods (for example sold out) you will get your down-payment back.

Email
M. Welling 2006